Our aged care services are located on the Sapphire Coast including Bega, Pambula and Bombala.
Bega is a picturesque town at the heart of the Sapphire Coast — midway between Sydney and Melbourne — famous for its dairying and cheese. Near both beaches and national parks, Bega is a tranquil slice of south-east NSW.
Bega’s facilities include:
• South East Regional Hospital and medical centres
• Bega Valley Commemorative Civic Centre
• Bega Country Club and 18-hole golf course
• Club Bega lawn bowls centre
• Bega Memorial Swimming Pool
• Vibrant local shops and markets
Pambula is a historic village on the Sapphire Coast of south-east NSW. Just half an hour’s drive south of Bega, Pambula is midway between Sydney and Melbourne and close to Panboola Wetlands and Pambula and Severs beaches.
Pambula’s facilities include:
• Pambula Hospital and Health Service, next door to Imlay House
• Merimbula Airport
• Merimbula Imlay Bowling Club
• Club Sapphire Merimbula community and bowls centre
• Vibrant local shops and cafes.
Bombala is a quiet and peaceful town on the banks of the Bombala River in the Monaro region of south-eastern NSW. Bombala’s local attractions include the local rivers which are recognised as some of the state’s best trout fishing destinations and are home to substantial communities of platypus.